Hot Dipped Galvanizing is a specialist art and a lot of lower cost imported trailers use this space to cut costs. You may save money now however it won’t stand the test of time.
After 40+ years in the business we’ve come to know that value is remembered long after cost has ben forgotten.
Polmac Trailers chooses to use Meneghello Galvanizing Industries who are members of the Galvanizers Association of Australia and are fully certified in accordance with AS/NZS 9001–2008 quality systems for production and installation.
For more information on quality Galvanizing head over to their website at http://www.mgalv.com.au/
– Sizes include 6 x 4, 7 x 4, 7 x 5, 8 x 4, 8 x 5, Custom Also Available
– Licensed at 500kg, 750kg, 1250kg, 1500kg, 2000kg, 2750kg, 3000kg, 3500kg, 4490kg, Custom Also Available
– New 12” / 13” / 14” / 15” / 16” Car / Light Truck / Off-road Rims & Tires
– Heavy Duty Roof racks
– Hot Dip Galvanization
– Single axle or Tandem Axle
– Spare Rim and Tire
– Drop sides
– Heavy Duty Jockey Wheel
– Standard Hitch / Heavy Duty Hitch / Ring Hitch
– Drop T Locks
– Electric Brakes / Override Mechanical Brakes / No Brakes!
– Custom Paint to match your car or business
Stocked with all the usual trimmings:
– High Visibility LED light kit
– Swivel Jockey Wheel
To arrange a quote on your new Galvanized Trailer built right here in Perth, Western Australia call (08) 9470 9449 or swing past 1 Naylor Street, Beaconsfield WA for a no obligation quote.